(Madrid, 1990) Carlos Nieto is a comic artist and illustrator who currently lives in Madrid, Spain. He graduated in Fine Arts from the Complutense University of Madrid (Spain). After some first experiences in the world of comics with several web-comics and fanzines, he decided to study comic book and illustration course at Academia C10 with the artist Xermánico. There, he started working in a creator-owned comic-book in 2017 ‘Fated’, which allowed him to publish with a national publisher as full author. In 2018, his international professional career in comic-books started with an Star Trek’ issue for IDW Publishing. Since then, He have worked for various ‘Star Trek’ issues for IDW Publishing.
Comic Book Artist. Illustrator.
Besides that, Carlos Nieto is a highly creative professional who has solid, clean and clear storytelling with excellent illustration skills. Passionate about telling stories and working with other professionals to realize them.
– Project to announce (Insight Comics, 2020)
– STAR TREK: Sky’s the limit (IDW Publishing 2019)
– STAR TREK: Terra Incognita #6 (IDW Publishing 2018)
– STAR TREK: Terra Incognita #2 (IDW Publishing 2018)
– STAR TREK: Through the Mirror #4 (IDW Publishing 2018)
– Comic Barcelona (5 – 7 April)